Monday, November 21, 2011

Just an Update

That same day last year, is my first time to blog here.. And now, I'm back! Hoho!
My other Pink Fantasy (pinkfantasy.etherealrain.net) blog's subdomain has expired last October 1st. And I miss blogging.. :(

My only reason why I'm here in blogger again, is that my newer blog is not yet up. Or should I say, not yet fixed.. ^^ But I won't be long (I hope. lols). As long as my new blog is not yet up, I'll stay here.
But I'll be moving again. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

So, Happy 1-year blogging to me? ^;^

PS. I changed the theme, so if ever you find some errors just feel free to comment, BUT no harsh words, okay? Thanks! :))
And oh, sorry if some of you visited that blog, but don't worry, I'm back! So now, time to bloghop to your homes. :))

3 comments:

  1. belated happy one year blogging to you. hope to read more of your blogs. hehehehe :D and welcome back to blogging! :D

    http://bebe-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new theme's very cute. Pinkkkk <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats okay...
    nice theme..

    i am a new blogger. I have no friend yet. so please follow my blog and leave comments or feedback on what you think.
    as a thank you, I will follow your blog too and drop some comments as well.
    thank you...GB

    here is my blog bsite: www.buzzcollections.info

    thanks...

    ReplyDelete